SecureNative leverages user authentication to protect against phishing, security breaches, social engineering techniques that leads to account takeover.While we can’t prevent the attacks, we can stop a bad actor from gaining access once they have maliciously acquired authentic login credentials.
Our login intelligence monitors every user login for behavioral risk anomalies that may indicate a breach is in process. Our flow-based approach passes the characteristics of each login through various filters and analyzers so that we can establish whether a user is actually who they claims they are.
- Unrecognized and new devices
- Whitelist and blacklist countries
- Geo-location access anomaly detection
- GeoVelocity checking
- High-risk IP addresses
- Bad Reputation IP addresses
- Blacklisted IP addresses
- Tor and other anonymity networks
- Access from shared hostings and cloud providers
- Access from public proxies and VPN Services
- New and unusual login locations
Automated actions to verify user identity
When high-risk logins are detected by SecureNative risk flows, it can automatically trigger the send of "Was this you?" notifications to your users by email or SMS and verifying the answer to take action.