You can use Slack integration to get security notifications delivered directly to your Slack channel.
Usually you will get new slack notification when:
- New security event is discovered
- Security Flow posts slack notification
In those case the security event will be automatically posted to your slack channel of your choice
Enabling slack integration
To setup slack intergration:
- Open your Project Settings and go to Integrations.
- From integrations page, click the Add slack integration card.
- From the side drawer, click the Add to Slack integration button.
- Select the Slack team you want to integrate with, and authorize the permission request.
- Select the channel or group you wish to receive messages for.
- The Slack integration will automatically be enabled.
Note: That you need to enable the slack integration for every project that you want to get notification for.
Disabling slack integration
You can disable the Slack integration at any time by clicking on the Delete Integration button.
Change Slack Channel
If you want to change the Slack Channel to send notifications to, simply click disable Slack and click Add to Slack again.